Thursday 28 June 2018

waikowhai Art Festival

On Tuesday night we had our art show in the hall and everyone went to the art show on the night. All the people looked at our work that we did on our art work. I wished to go to the art on the day but I could not go to the show on the day. On the night I heard that art show was so cool because the art  pieces were so cool to look. I think I did well on my art work this week. The show started at 6:15 pm at night. This is my sign that I mad on my chrome book.

5 comments:

  1. Hi jacob
    Well done with your art!
    Maybe you could had detail about if you liked it or not!
    Do you like people looking at your art?

    Kind Regards
    Chloe YMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob it's Mikael from Yaldhurst school. I like how you had a art show and you blogged about it next time you should check your peace on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacob,
    I'm Gracie from Yaldhurst Model School
    Well done you art looks so GOOD!!!
    Was it challenging to make? Was it easy? Was it fun?
    Its a great blog post but I would love It to have a little more writing, But apart from that it's a great blog post


    Kind regards
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacob, My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School, this house of yours is really cool! It must've taken some time to do that. The sign that you made was really good! It even looks 3d.

    Maybe you could a bit more information about the house? How long did it take you to make it?

    Awesome work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacob, It's Sam from Yaldhurst Model School,
    Your house Is So cool! well done on making it!
    Next Time can you try not to put that zoom in
    part on your blog because It makes it hard
    to scroll up and down. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.